Silver Plated Early 20th century Edwardian 1903
For offer, a Silver Plated Tea Set, Tray & Coasters, 1903 Edwardian, presented to a worker from a Country House Estate, Highclere Castle, upon his leaving, this set is as good as you will ever find, and is ready for use today.
Highclere Castle Estate is a Country House in the "Jacobethan style" by the architect Charles Barry, with a park designed by Capability Brown. The 5,000-acre estate is in Hampshire, England, about 5 miles south of Newbury, Berkshire. It is the country seat of the Earl of Carnarvon, a branch of the Anglo-Welsh Herbert family.
The inscription engraved to the tea pot reads:
"Presented To R BARTLE
by a few friends & Co-Workers
on his leaving the Highclere
1. Silver Plated Tea pot has a gadrooned design to the lower part of the body, and black ebony wood handle and knob to the hinged lid, it is in excellent condition, with no plate loss or damage.
Length including handle and spout 28cm (11") x Width across the body 12cm (4 3/4") x Height 15.5cm (6 1/8")
Weight 621g (1Lb 5.9oz)
2. Silver Plated Creamer/Milk Jug has a matching gadrooned design to the lower part of the body, a single handle, a pouring spout, and is also in excellent condition, with no plate loss or damage.
Length including handle and spout 13cm (5 1/8") x Width across the body 6cm (2 3/8") x Height 10cm (3 7/8")
Weight 149g (5.3oz)
3. Silver Plated Sugar Bowl also has the matching gadrooned design to the lower body, with twin handles and oval shape, it is also in excellent condition, with no plate loss, but does have two very minor dings, but does not detract from the style and quality.
Length including handles 19cm (7 1/2") x Width across the body 9.5cm (3 3/4") x Height 11cm (4 1/4")
Weight 249g (8.7oz)
4. Silver Plated Tray, of oval shape, with pierced gallery, and gadrooned rim, and floral engraving to the main upper surface, mounted on four ball & claw feet, marked to the underside with "Silver Plate on Copper"
In fabulous excellent condition, with no plate loss or damage.
Length 46cm (18 1/8") x Width 30.5cm (12") x Height 6.5cm (2 5/8")
Weight 1533g (3Lbs 6.1oz)
5. Silver Plated Coasters, 2 x circular coasters, floral engraved design (probably later additions), in excellent condition.
Diameter 9.3cm (3 5/8")
Weight 53g & 54g (1.9oz & 1.9oz)
This is a solid, heavy set, hence the postal costs.
Posted tracked & insured, so bid safely.
|Jäsen alkaen:||16 heinäkuu 2016|
Huomaathan: jotkut tämän sivun elementeistä on käännetty automaattisesti.Two much time to receive.Huomaathan: jotkut tämän sivun elementeistä on käännetty automaattisesti.Posted 06/01/18
It only took 5 days.
So you think 5 days is too long, really???
Auction finished 29/12/17 NOT PAID until 03/01/18, could have been posted 5 days earlier if paid promptly.
Myyjä toimittaa tuotteen 3 päivän kuluessa maksuvahvistuksen vastaanottamisesta.
Toimituskulut koskevat vain mantereella sijaitsevia kohteita.
|Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta||14.00 €|
|Muu Eurooppa||25.00 €|
|Muut alueet||91.00 €|